Waxing is a brilliant form of hair removal for both men and women and regrowth can be anything from 3 to 6 weeks. While waxing does not permanently remove unwanted hair, regrowth is greatly reduced with regular treatments.
We use only the finest waxes such as Australian Tea Tree oil, Clean & Easy, Satin Smooth and Lycon for brows, facial waxing and waxing for women as Hollywood, Brazilian intimate area. We also use a hygienic disposable applicator system so you can be assured of a safe , clean environment for your treatment.
What makes us different?
- We offer Lycon hot wax system. A brilliant product designed to make your waxing treatments easier and pain-free with consistenly superb results. Lycon wax can powerfully grip hair right at the root, without tugging on the skin.
Lycon waxing for women for brows, face, bikini line, Hollywood, Brazilian intimate area
- We use a low temperature formula to remove stubborn hair as short as 1mm with virtually no skin tugging
- We use tea tree oil based skin creams for problematic skin prone to folliculitis
- We use soothing finishing creams with Chamomile and Rose, Perfect finish Hydrating oil or Aloe vera soothing gel.
For best results for your treatment, hair should be ¼ inch in length. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks of hair growth to ensure a clean and longer lasting wax.
You must refrain from waxing if you are using medication such as Retin-A or Accutane. We cannot perform waxing if you are sunburnt or have had a recent laser or IPL treatment or peel.
What is a Brazilian?
- The term Brazilian Wax is used by many salons to descrive a type of bikini waxing.
- Standard bikini waxing will remove hair from the bikini line.
- Extended bikini waxing removes from further than just the bikini line, leaving hair in a triangle shape
- A Brazilian wax removes almost all the hair leaving a small strip
- A Hollywood wax removes all hair
We use the best Brazilian wax available. Our therapists are trained and experienced in doing Brazilian waxes. You’ll wear a disposable G-string during the treatment. Your Brazilian wax will be as comfortable as it can be and less painful than using strip wax.There is nothing embarrassing about Brazilian waxing and once you’ve have one at ND you’ll wish you’d started years ago.
Prices for Women
|Lip or chin||£4|
|Lip and Chin||£8|
|Underarm||£8 by stripes, £10 by Lycon|
|Extended Bikini line||£18|
Advice before waxing:
- Avoid wearing tight or rough clothes when you arrive for treatment
- Do not use deodorants, antiperspirants, perfumed products, moisturisers or make-up for your treatment
After care advice:
- Avoid hot baths or showers for up to 24 hours following treatment
- Do not use perfumed products or deodorants
- Do not use soap or similar products
- Do not apply make-up, creams or lotions on treated area
- Do not sunbath or use sun beds
- Do not use aromatherapy oils or massage oils
- Avoid swimming
- Do not shave, use depilatory creams or have electrolysis on treated area
After the treatments tiny red spots may appear on the treated area, these could be last up to 24 hrs. This is due to the blood coming up to the surface when the hair has been removed. If any irritation occurs apply soothing after wax cream.
We also have a range of take home products to help you take care of your skin after your waxing treatments, and to prepare your skin before your next treatment.