Lymphatic drainage facials 45mins from £35
Lymphatic drainage is one of the most effective treatments stimulating lymph circulation and activity of the glands as well as eliminating swelling. Proper functioning of the lymphatic system affects the overall condition of our body and immune system. Disorders can cause oedema, a stagnation of lymph in the subcutaneous tissue in our skin. Manual lymphatic drainage helps stimulate the lymphatic system using massage techniques that cleanse the lymphatic system.
This facial massage also increases blood flow, helping remove metabolic waste carried by the lymph. The treatment can also help with sinus problems, swelling, wrinkles and fine lines.
Effects from regular lymphatic facial massage:
- Reduced swelling and water retention
- Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Relaxes and calms
- Smooths the skin
- Reduces puffy eyes
- Improves sinus problem
- Improves skin condition
- Removes toxins
- Strengthens immune system
This massage is perfect if you:
- Don’t do enough exercise
- Have swollen, puffy eyes
- Have dark circles under your eyes
- Have mild acne
- Have sinus problems
- Are overworked, stressed
- Want to look spectacular before going out
- Want to look fresh and young!
For lymphatic drainage to be most effective, it is essential you drink plenty of water, before and after treatment. This way, your body is better able to flush out toxins.
This treatment includes the following steps:
- Customised cleansing routine
- Toning treatment
- Massage with essential oils, blended for individual skin conditions
- Environ AVST moisturiser
- RAD SPF 16