Waxing is a brilliant form of hair removal for both men and women and regrowth can be anything from 3 to 6 weeks. While waxing does not permanently remove unwanted hair, regrowth is greatly reduced with regular treatments.
We use only the finest waxes such as Australian Tea Tree oil, Clean & Easy, Satin Smooth and Lycon. We also use a hygienic disposable applicator system so you can be assured of a safe , clean environment for your treatment.
What makes us different?
- We offer Lycon. A brilliant product designed to make your waxing treatments easier and pain-free with consistenly superb results. Lycon wax can powerfully grip hair right at the root, without tugging on the skin.
- We use a low temperature formula to remove stubborn hair as short as 1mm with virtually no skin tugging
- We use tea tree oil based skin creams for problematic skin prone to folliculitis
- We use soothing finishing creams with Chamomile and Rose, Perfect finish Hydrating oil or Aloe vera soothing gel.
For best results for your treatment, hair should be ¼ inch in length. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks of hair growth to ensure a clean and longer lasting wax.
You must refrain from waxing if you are using medication such as Retin-A or Accutane. We cannot perform waxing if you are sunburnt or have had a recent laser or IPL treatment or peel.
|Brows, ears, nostrils||£10|
|Back & shoulders||£20|
|Chest & stomach||£20|
|Full arms inc. hands||£20|
Please note: We do not provide Brazilian hair removal for men.
For the following 24hrs, the skin can still be sensitive and reaction can still occur. Therefore the following advice is recommended
Advice for before waxing:
- Avoid wearing tight and rough clothes after the treatments
- Do not use deodorants, antiperspirants, perfumed products, moisturizers, make-up
After care :
- Avoid hot bath up to 24 hours after the treatment
- Do not use perfumed products, deodorants
- Do not use soap or similar products
- Do not apply make-up, creams or lotions on treated area
- Do not sunbath or use sun beds
- Do not use aromatherapy oils or massage oils
- Avoid swimming
- Do not shave, use depilatory creams or have electrolysis on treated area
After the treatments tiny red spots may appear on the treated area (blood spots). These spots could be last up to 24 hr. This is due to the blood coming up to the surface when the hair has been removed. If any irritation occurs apply soothing after wax cream.
We also have a range of take home products to help you take care of your skin after your waxing treatments, and to prepare your skin before your next treatment.