Semi permanent make up at ND Beauty Skin Clinic in Prestwich by Sylvia and Julia
Brows: shading method, hair strokes, other combination Sylvia’s Brows £250 ; Julia’s brows £170
Lips: outline, blush. full blush £200 by Sylvia
by Julia £170
Eyelids: eyeliner (top +bottom)£200- £170
lash line by Sylvia £150
by Julia £130
Book now for treatment or consultation at any suitable time just call salon on 01617732799
This price includes consultation, testing, procedure and top-up after 6-8 weeks
What is Semi-Permanent Make Up?
Semi-permanent make up (SPMU) is a relatively recent phenomenon. It implants a pigment under the skin instead of over skin as with traditional make-up. SPMU is an alternative to cosmetic pencils applied to the eyebrows, eyelids, lips and other parts of the face.
Correctly shaped eyebrows to frame your face and eyes, making you appear younger and more beautiful. Fabulous eyebrows can add instant lift, shape and contour to your face. There are a range of techniques available including:-
- Pigment colours to replicate individual hairs along the brow, a great solution for sparse, over plucked or missing brows
- Defining a brow shape with colour to create a stronger, thicker effect
- Lifting the brow using placement, shape and colour to give a refreshed appearance to the face.
Beautiful brows can make a striking difference to your appearance. If you would like fuller brows, you’ll love the procedure and save time on applying make-up. Swim, play sports or wipe your forehead without the embarrassment of losing your eyebrows! Apolecia sufferers may also benefit from this natural looking treatment.
A subtle, natural look implanting pigment in your lash line. This is a very popular treatment. Additional shadowing of colour can be added for a soft, natural liner or a more bold, definite line can be achieved.
- This is an eyeliner that does not smudge, wash off or let you down at those emotional moments.
- Many of us would like a subtle enhancement to our eyes. Whether you would like a full make up heavier effect or a soft natural line to enhance your eye colour, this treatment offers you the full spectrum of choice. By applying a fine line through either the top, bottom or both sets of lashes we will give your eye greater definition and a subtle improvement to eyes. You can choose the colour and if you prefer a heavier make up look for evenings and occasions you can still apply your party look eyeliner over the top.
- A heavier, thicker line enhances the eye colour and shape to give you a strong eyeliner effect around the eyes. Stronger looks require a minimum of 3/4 treatments.
As we get older the border of your lip becomes less defined and your natural lip colour lightens. Fortunately we can help, with fabulous colour replacement techniques to restore fading colour or even reshape uneven lip line. A lip liner and blend not only gives you a subtle hint of colour but also re-defines the border of the lip, giving your lips a fuller shape. You can choose a subtle colour or a darker shade and your therapist will advise you about colour and realistic results. If you like a different colour for evening and special occasions, you can add lipstick colours on top your semi permanent make up. If you suffer from cold sores we advise that you take a course of anti viral prior to treatment.
Who would benefit from SPMU?
- Women of all ages
- Women who beauty and comfort all day
- Sports enthusiasts
- People with poor eyesight
- Women allergic to make up
- People wishing to correct facial asymetrics
- People with shaky hands who struggle to apply make-up
- People with permanent or temporary hair loss following chemotherapy
All listed prices include one retouch procedure within 8 weeks of initial procedure
Call us on 0161 773 2799 or 07969524109 to book your consultation.