ND Skin Clinic is an authorised stockist of Jane Iredale Mineral Make-Up, the number 1 make up choice of skin care professionals – Pure Minerals, Pure Results.
Appearance is important; the right make-up can enhance a woman’s beauty and allow her personality to shine through. Used by professionals, Jane Iredale make-up is loved by celebrities, clinics and spas around the world. The Jane Iredale product range is highly recommended by leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons worldwide.
We run regular, complimentary Jane Iredale Mineral Make-up events at ND Skin Clinic. Sign up on Twitter and Facebook or sign up to our mailing list to get information about these events.
To book an individual Jane Iredale Make Up consultation call us 0161 773 2799 or 07969524109.
More about Jane Iredale Mineral Make-up
Established in 1994, Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics is the first cosmetics company to provide a full selection of all natural make-up for the face, lips, cheeks and eyes based on micronized minerals, which are made without fillers and binders (such as talc and mineral oil) and without chemical dyes or preservatives. Jane Iredale make-up is one of the more established mineral make-up brands available today.
- Four in one concealer, foundation, powder and sunscreen
- Free from the top three sensitisers perfume, synthetic dyes, fragrance and chemical preservatives in their bases, blush or eye shadows.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20, UVB/UVA sun protection exceptional importance to prevent photo aging of the skin.
- Fast, weightless coverage
- All-day coverage that doesn’t fade, crease or smear
- Minimum allergy risk
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested for sensitivity
- Not tested on animals
- Safety, allergy and clinically tested
- Anti-inflammatory helps to calm and soothe irritated skin
- Inert very little risk of cross-contamination, composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria
- Transfer resistant
- Very water resistant rating by an approved FDA lab
- Oil-free and non-comedogenic will not block pores
- Contains no fillers
- Quality state of the art cosmetic ingredients to ensure the finest performance in coverage, application and texture. Jane Iredale vitamins and antioxidants are pharmaceutical grade
- Allows the Skin to breath and function normally
- Recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists
- A make up range that’s good for the skin
- Complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing
- 5 Products recommended by the skin cancer foundation as effective prevention of sun damage to the skin, and possibly premature ageing: Dream Tint, Amazing Base Loose Powder, Pure pressed powder, Powder Me, Powder me SPF Dry Sunscreen and Lip Drink.
Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics president and founder Jane Iredale said: “About 90% of non-melanoma skin cancers are associated with exposure to UV rays, so we are thrilled to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation in an effort to help spread awareness on preventable measures against this deadly disease.
“We are not only committed to developing quality products to enhance colour, but also the overall health of the skin – including skin cancer prevention.”
Get advice on colour use and application to suit your skin, age, tone and look at our clinic.
Find out more about the range at www.janeiredale.com
Call 0161 773 2799 or 07969524109 to book your make-up consultation and application by a professional artist.