At ND Beauty Skin clinic we only ever use the latest products by Environ, Mesoestetic and Circadia by Dr. Pugliese for our advanced chemical skin peels. We can give you real results, skin brightening, a healthy glow and beautiful radiance.
Glycolic Peel (10%, 35%, 50%)
Helps reduce the depth of lines and wrinkles, fades brown spots, smooths rough skin, can help acne blemished skin. Excellent for aging skin and smokers.
Lactic Acid peel (30%, 45 %)
Gives instant lift. Great for a special occasion. Gives a smooth and fresh feel to your skin.
Uses a combination of lactic & salicylic acids to give a dual benefit. A gentle but effective treatment for oily and acne prone skin. Helps resurface the skin as well as having an anti-bacterial effect. Leaves skin soft, more toned and luminous.
Salicylic Peel (20%, 30%)
Helps address acne, unclogs pores, effective on oily skin, can clear and prevent blackheads. Very effective treatement to reduce appearance of acne scars. Not for aspirin users.
Targets premature aging, pigmentation, melasma, sun damaged, problematic and acne prone skin. Immediate results of smoother, softer skin. Gives skin clarity and restores radiance to your complexion.
How do peels work?
Peels are perfectly safe, effective, advanced salon treatments. Typically, the procedure involves:
• Skin is prepared and cleansed
• Peel is applied
• Skin neutralising treatment is applied
• A hydrating mask or post peel mask is applied
• Hydrating cream and SPF 30 is applied
For optimum skin condition, a peel is recommended per fortnight. No recovery time is required for the mild peels, so you can get a peel at lunchtime and head back to work!
Please note – ABSOLUTE CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Roaccutane using in the last 6 months before the peel
- Pregnancy or nursing/lactating
- Cold sores (active cold sore should be treated prior the appointment)
- Please let us know if you have any allergies before booking in for the treatment
- If allergic to aspirin then Salicylic peel can’t be performed
- Any skin infection or open wound in the treatment area has to heal prior to the treatment.